skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lichfield Birder
DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY - ITS ALL JUST A BIT OF FUN AND PISS-TAKE
Tuesday, 5 May 2009
When I've got summat to say, I'll post it
Newer Post
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(15)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(12)
Three Weeks of Nothing
Two Prats and Job Finally Done
Shadows In The Night
Badgers, Greenfinches and Linnets - Birdless Birdi...
Black Winged Practincole - Grove Ferry
Update From the BOALP - AKA The Listing Police
4 Year ticks and Another 60 Notes of Diesel Burnt Up
Cowpats!!!
A Day out with Spats and Twats
A Swift Exit From Alton Towers
A Two Tick Day and 650 Mile Thrash
When I've got summat to say, I'll post it
About Me
Alan Northern
Lichfield, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Lister who ticks other people's birds, then makes a long list of them. Rely heavily on patch birders to find the good stuff, but just as happy going out birding for a few year ticks.
View my complete profile